I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hello Santa!

Riley has been to see Santa twice!  The first time was at Friendly Center, but they did not allow us to take our own pictures and wanted to charge me twenty-one dollars for two 5by7s.  Ummmm no!

We were invited to Ronnie's Christmas party at LFG and Santa was there!  (not to mention, he was the same Santa from Friendly!)  We took our own free pictures and enjoyed snacks and punch :)

 Riley asked Santa to bring him and Ipad, a car, and a blanket. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment