I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Back to the grinnddd

I have been super slacking on my New Years Resolution: Project Get Skinny.  It is so flipping hard.  Well this is it.  No more excuses.  I can do this.

I'm back to meal planning and calorie counting.  It's hard, but not impossible.  I have tons of support and am in hyper gear to get this ball rolllllling!

Here is the run-down for tomorrow!

Breakfast:

Ronnie's fruit and yogurt (more like a snack for him)

Riley's fruit and yogurt

My fruit and yogurt

Lunch:

Ronnie's Bravo leftovers (He is obviously NOT on a diet!) :)

My salad toppings <3


Salad with Balsamic vinegar and lime juice, Babybel light cheese, and Perrier
Dinner: Casserole night with my friends!  I can have two cups of casserole and two Diet cranberry and vodkas with lime and my grand total will still be UNDER 1500 :)  woohoo!

It was only Nic and I tonight, but we have a blast together.  He is an amazing friend.  What are the chances we BOTH made chicken and rice casseroles? :)

Nic's - chicken, white rice, broccoli, cheddar

Mine - Chicken, long grain and wild rice, green beans, Parmesan
 

I baked a pie tonight...probably just to torture myself.  I made it for my husband and friends tomorrow, but will not be indulging myself!

Pumpkin pie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment