I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Meals today

oatmeal with dried cranberries, brown sugar, and walnuts for breakfast and Healthy Choice for lunch

Riley had oatmeal for breakfast (dinosaur eggs)

Ronnie had leftover chicken and rice casserole for lunch and said his whole team at LFG was super jealous :)

This afternoon I got slammed with a horrible headache.  I had coffee with Adriana and it contiuously got worse, so I came home.  As soon as I got home I became dizzy and threw up...TWICE.  I laid down until about 6pm and then was totally fine.  So weird, but glad that's over with.  Since I had been asleep, we had nothing prepared for dinner.  I ordered a pizza and hot wings.  BAD, I know, but given the circumstances I forgave myself.  I had hot wings and two slices of surpreme pizza.

This still puts me under 1500 calories today, so really no worries.  Hope you all are having a lovely week. <3
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment