I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Adriana's 24th birthday!

I love my Adriana.  She is one of my most honest, loving, fun friends.  I am so excited that we were able to do this party for her!  Adriana's favorite food is Chinese, so we threw her a Chinese themed dinner party!  Stocked with pomegranate wine spritzers, cabernet, mango-raspberry cake, etc!  All the works for my dear friend <3  Love you Adriana and I hope you loved your party as much as we loved giving it to you!

Yum!


Egg rolls by Lori and Justin!

Rice by Nic!

Beef and broccoli by me :)

Crab rangoons by me :) rolled by Adriana and fried by Nic!

Kung Pao shrimp and chicken by me!

shrimp lo mein by Lori and Justin!

Chicken lettuce wraps by me!

Robert and Ronnie!

Lori and Justin <3

Sisters <3

Andrea, Lori, Adriana, and me :)

Figuring out the Evo!

Drew and Adriana <3

The cake by Nic!



Happy birthday, gorgeous!



Raspberry and mango filling!

No comments:

Post a Comment