I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Friday, July 29, 2011

I promise I havent disappeared!

Life has been crazier than usual lately, therefore, I am slacking on my blog! I have been busy with work, homemaking, traveling, supporting my husband, and the latest: having a tonsilectomy! I'm in bed for the next two weeks on meds and liquids. How fun does that sound? I will be back soon!


Xoxo
-

Court

1 comment:

  1. can't wait for you to be back! thanks for the love on addi's party post. It was a very girly party and ry was the only little man there but next year when ry turns four- I bet riley would love to come and play cars with him <3 consider it an early invite :)

    ReplyDelete