I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Oh tonsillectomy...you suck.

So last Thursday, July 28th I had my tonsils removed!  I am now on day eight and still feel absolutely terrible.  I have been laying in bed, drugged up, sleeping, watching television, and that's about it.  I do not like this one bit.

I am so very lucky to have the most amazing husband to take care of me and our family while I'm unable.  He has been nothing but loving and supportive...keeping up with dishes, laundry, etc!  I love you, Honey. <3

The first few days I was in a lot of pain, but was able to drink soup as long as it was pureed and eat instant potatoes as long as they were watered down.  The last three days, I have been unable to eat hardly anything.  It hurts to drink water.  No good.

My sweet friends have been amazing as well!
Thank you Adriana for bringing black bean soup, broccoli soup, and watching movies with me!
Thank you Nic for bringing sweet potato ginger soup, split pea soup, and watching movies with me!
Thank you Lindsay for bringing She Crab soup and watching movies with me!
Thank you Mom for all of the soup, movies, and magazines!
Thank you my sweet Ronnie for all of the soup, milkshakes, the movie, and love <3

Sweet boys making me a milkshake!

Nic's sweet potato ginger soup! (If you've ever been to Liberty Oak, it's very much like their soup)

Loving this.

No comments:

Post a Comment