I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day one of HCG - Loading phase

These first two days will be easy peasy!  It is encouraged to consume as much fat as possible!  I'm pretty darn good at that :)

Brunch:
  • Sausage gravy biscuit
  • Scrambled eggs with cheese
  • Two slices turkey bacon
  • chocolate milk
  • coffee with cream

 Snack: Half a pineapple (because I LOVE pineapple and will have to give it up for a while) and a Fuze drink just because I had it in the fridge.


Dinner:  Superbowl party!  Appetizers and food galore!  NOT PICTURED: (because I forgot!) Grilled ribs, pork tenderloin, rice, and beans.

Half this bottle

Too much of this: rotel, velveeta, black beans!

five of these guys

and five of these.
I think I can safely say I am enjoying the "loading phase" of this diet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment