I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Monday, February 6, 2012

Day two of HCG - no pictures, dead camera!

So day two of what I'm really good at!  LOADING PHASE!

Breakfast: Mrs. Winners Steak, egg, and cheese biscuit, hashbrown, sweet tea

Lunch: Cheese and crackers (was still super full from breakfast!)

Dinner:  Seared chicken breast, potato salad, and wine.  Oh I will miss you for the next couple of months, red red wine.

I am a little nervous about starting 500 calories tomorrow, but am confident and determined that I can do anything for a couple months!  Counting calories isn't working and though this is a drastic measure, it's one I'm sure will work.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment