I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Update - still not feeling my best

This Norovirus has really taken a toll on me.  I threw up for three days!  I went to the doctor Friday afternoon, just to be told there is nothing they can do.  Now I am over the throwing up portion of this and it has all turned into upper respiratory mess.  Super stuffy nose and HORRIBLE sore throat.  I seriously thought I had strep until the doctor ruled that out.  The sore throat is from dehydration and puking for three days.

Thus far this year:

January: Bronchitis
February: Norovirus

I really need to get out of the sickly world of childcare.  Clearly my immune system isn't happy with this career choice.

NOTE****THE HCG DIET WILL RESUME WHEN I AM BACK TO MY 100% HEALTHY SELF!  

No comments:

Post a Comment