I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Friday, June 17, 2011

Four years of marriage!!

Dear Ronnie,

Happy anniversary my love.  I am so lucky to have you as my husband.  You are a kind, gentle, loving, motivated, and determined man.  You are a wonderful father.  I can't seem to remember much of my life before you.  You are my life.  You are what makes this adventure worth going on.  I love seeing you smile, I love watching you and Riley, I love that you don't want me to know when you're stressed because you don't want me to stress.  I love all of you.

For our anniversary yesterday, Ronnie got me a gift certificate to get my hair cut and colored at Icon :)  He also took me out to dinner at Fleming's, to see Hangover 2 (you know we had to keep it classy after Flemings!), and to spend the night in the hotel we spent our wedding night in (Riley stayed with my parents!).  He is such a thoughtful man. <3

Ronnie wouldn't let me photograph our dinner at Fleming's...something about how you don't do that in fancy places. ;)

I had a caesar salad and filet mignon, oscar style (covered with crab!), and Sensual Mendoz cabernet.
Ronnie had a tomato mozzerella salad, filet mignon, and Loosen Riesling.
We split Fleming's potatoes and green beans and finished with coffee and lava cake!

We were so stuffed, but it was so worth it!





Truffles from Fleming's as an anniversary gift!


 While at the hotel, we met a little friend outside.  He hung out for a while :)


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment