I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Riley's birthday party!!!

Riley had a great Thomas the train birthday party!  It was from 4-6 at British Woods Park.  It started to cloud up and eventually rain around 5:15, but it was a pretty perfect time to pack up and leave because it was REALLY hot and as soon as we arrived at my parent's to open gifts, Riley threw up.  Poor baby was so hot!  The time he spent at the party was wonderful though!  He opened a few gifts when we got to my parent's, then wanted to nap.  He finished the rest that night :)  Thank you to everyone who made it out! We appreciate you all!

A special shout out to Nic for the FABULOUS cake!  Love you, Boo.
Another to Andrea for the beautiful banner and centerpieces!
And another to Adriana and Kristin for helping me keep my sanity in the process :)

The menu included:
hot dogs with chili, slaw, and such
corn on the cob
pb & j (in train shapes of course!)
chips
goldfish
grapes
watermelon
personalized cookies
cake
water and juice




































No comments:

Post a Comment