I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy birthday big boy!!!

Oh my sweet Riley.  It has been three years since the day you were born.  You came into this world weighing 9 pounds, 8 ounces and you were twenty and a half inches long.  You are the most important part of my life and have been since the moment I knew I was pregnant with you.  You are an amazing little boy.  You are a strong-willed, huge-hearted, fun-loving, handsome boy.  I love everything about you!  Some of your favorite things are dancing, baseball, animals, Lightning McQueen, reading books, hugging and kissing, playing with your friends, puzzles, and anything outside.  You are almost always content and you love people!  You are the biggest blessing I've ever known and I love you more than the world.

Today we took you to the zoo to celebrate your birthday!  You loved it <3









































No comments:

Post a Comment