I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Smith Mountain Lake!

Every year we go to Smith Mountain Lake, where my aunt and uncle have a vacation home.  We call it "Iddings Palooza" because there are a bunch of us and it's nothing but fun!  I'll let the pictures tell our weekend :) 

Bubble bug!

Going for a ride on Lolo's "little boat"



super fun!


<3

Finding shells and rocks with Tin tin

<3

splish splash!


Breakfast the next morning




Thank you Uncle Jeff for the AWESOME WORMS!


Who knew fishing bait (unused of course) could be so fun!?

My gorgeous love

Lolo jumping!

Jake diving!

and football time


Coco!


Riley and Mimi making a special Kool-Aid drink!

 

Riley and Mimi!

Gabby!





Riley and Uncle Jeff :)

Speak no, hear no, see no.






Daddy and Riley <3




I think Lolo liked the magna-doodle better than Riley!

Catching lightning bugs




No comments:

Post a Comment