I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hello, Wednesday!

So my boss decided to give me the rest of the week off, so Riley and I are having some wonderful Mommy munchkin time :)  He went to school Monday and Tuesday to give me a couple more days of healing, but the rest of the week it's just the two of us!

We started the day with a latte and hot chocolate from Starbucks and a little grocery shopping at Harris Teeter.

picked up some 8 dollar per pound organic ground beef for only 3 dollars!  Last day to sell by, so I threw it in the freezer for future use :)
We had a lovely lunch with Nic at Liberty Oak downtown and walked to the Downtown Farmer's Market!  Good thing I brought the stroller to tote all of our finds back to the car!

gumball and tear drop tomatoes!

Our pretty finds!
After a nap for the little one, we hung out with Daddy for a bit and went to dinner at Pablano's for 40% off night and stopped for a quick visit with Mimi and 22 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment