I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

We will miss you, Andrea!

Tonight we had a small dinner at Adriana and Drew's to say goodbye to our dear friend, Andrea.  She has been such a sweet friend to me and I will surely miss her.  I will always remember her willingness and excitement to help me with Riley's birthday party!  She handmade his centerpieces and banner and they were PERFECT.  Hopefully I will see you soon, lovely. <3



1 comment:

  1. Courtney! I miss you guys already... especially my "beautiful blue eyes"! I wish you and your lovely family a long life full of happiness! Keep me updated! Un beso!

    ReplyDelete