I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A super fun Thursday

I got another day at home with my little!  I am so loving this time with him.  Riley, Nic, and I headed out to see Donna and Gus' baby girl, Isabelle, this morning!  I absolutely adore this baby...not only because she is some of our very good friend's baby, but she is flipping CUTE!  Riley didn't want much to do with her until I picked her up.  He didn't care for that and showed me by trying to climb on to my lap...over the baby.  No little ones in my near future if he can help it!




Riley was more interested in the pups :)

baby toes!

So stinkin' cute!
After our visit with Isabelle and Donna, Riley and I went to Center City Park to have lunch with Ronnie!  We packed an assortment of things and met him at the park.  It was such a beautiful day and we surely enjoyed it!





Turkey and cheese and pb & j
had to throw in some junk :)

and some fruit!  Plums, peaches, and bananas :)

My sweet love

My sweet family <3



Tia, this made me think of you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment