I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Doctor visit, finger paint, and pasta!

Poor Riley spiked a fever again today (was sick last Thursday and Friday!).  We left work a bit early and headed to the doctor again.  He hasn't been eating much, seemed a bit out of it at times, and has this icky fever.  Doctor (again) said it's just viral and he has a red throat.  No strep though! :)  I wouldn't be so concerned with a diagnosis if we weren't going to be out of town all weekend in Bristol, TN!  Poor guy.  I hope he feels better very soon. <3

Pics from the doctor :)


Thing one, Thing two, and Thing three :)

<3 this baby.
While I prepared a delicious dinner (if I may say so myself), Riley played with paint :) 

Dinner was Pesto (home made by Aunt Julie!!!) whole wheat pasta with zucchini, onions, garlic, and turkey kielbasa sausage.  It was delish!  I think it was Julie's pesto that made the whole dish!

Uploaded sideways :/






No comments:

Post a Comment