I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor day cookout with the neighbors!

As I've said before, I love my parent's neighborhood and simply can not wait to get back in it!  Last night we attended a Labor day cook out at Sandy and T.J.'s.  Everything they make is absolutely amazing!  Caprese salad, asparagus and tomato pasta, apricot jam with pound cake.  Yum yum!  We marinated and brought an amazing pork tenderloin that we purchased last week at the Farmer's market.  Everything was lovely and of course the company is always great. :)



What a life :)













No comments:

Post a Comment