I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Friday, September 2, 2011

Liberty Oak and First Friday with Ronnie and Nic!

I love love love Liberty Oak.  It is one of my very favorite restaurants.  Me, Ronnie, and Nic started our night with dinner and martinis here :)

left - my key lime   right - Nic's green apple!


Crab cakes and fresh veggies

After our amazing dinner, we set out for First Friday!  If you don't know, First Friday is super cool.   Art galleries stay open late, people are everywhere, handmade sales galore!  So super cool.
One of the first things we saw as we started to wander downtown!

Nic and I at Table 16 enjoying a plum-nectarine martini on the patio!

I loved that this was here.  So many cute handmade gifts, jewelry, and baked goods!


No comments:

Post a Comment