I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter dinner!

Oh what a wonderful time we had tonight.  I made a honey ham, Martha Stewart macaroni and cheese, buffalo chicken dip, and rolls.  Nic brought garlic green beans and a delicious fruit dessert!  Adriana and Drew brought a fabulous salad and a pastry dessert.  Andrea brought a yummy cookie cake (and a friend)! ;)  Jessica and Adam brought mashed potatoes.  Holy moly, we had sooo much food.  Donna and Gus came down to join the festivities after dinner, so we had a full apartment!

After eating this fabulous meal, we went outside and sent the kids on an Easter egg hunt.  They enjoyed it and we enjoyed watching how flipping cute they are.  We stayed outside until after 9pm!  We brought Riley's baseball and golf stuff outside for the kid to play with and the big boys played catch.  Us girls sat on the ground and watched it all while sipping wine and chatting.  It was indeed a very lovely Easter dinner <3
























No comments:

Post a Comment