I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Monday, April 18, 2011

Sunday Funday!

Sunday was such a lovely day.  Riley spent the night with my parents Saturday night while we enjoyed a delicious cook out with Adriana and Drew!  When we picked up Riley, him and Mimi were headed outside to enjoy some sunshine.  We played in the driveway with bats and balls - Riley's favorite pass time!
Baseball bat and basketball?  He thought so!
What a fun boy!

Finished off the morning with Mimi's famous deviled eggs!

After a delicious brunch at Jake's diner and a nap for the little one, cleaning for me, and homework for Ronnie we went for a walk on a local trail.  "Walking in the woods" as per Riley <3

Love these boys.  Little look-alikes.

Up up up

My little family <3

We saw a group of THREE deer on our walk!  Riley said "Mommy, they're going to eat us!" After assuring him that they don't eat people, he enjoyed watching them. :)

I winded down my night with my neighbors, Sharlie and Jessica, over a glass of wine while Ronnie finished up homework.  Just a really wonderful weekend overall!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment