I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Holy Sorrreeeee legs!

Well it hurts to move this morning.  I guess this is a good thing?  Gotta do it all over again on Thursday.  Iy yi yi.  Thank you P90X and Adriana!

Today starts my parent-teacher conferences with the parents of the kids in my class.  This is always a stressful time for me.  Nobody wants to hear bad things about their child, and most of them do not have to.  I love all of my kids and they are such a joyful part of my life, so I definitely feel the need to be honest about academic and behavioral problems.  I just have to be really careful about the way I word things and constantly remind myself that as a mother your child is the most important thing in your world and  to say things with much professional tact.

Stressful week....but winding down with my best friend and pre-family roommate, Lindsay.  I have not been able to see near as much of her as I would like to lately.  Life simply happens too quickly.  Lucky for me, she is moving into an apartment just minutes from me!  I love kicking back with her, a good movie, and a glass of wine.  Many good nights and tons of unforgettable memories!
Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment