I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Thursday, April 28, 2011

P90X and grocery steals!

So tonight it was time for the next session with Adriana!  We did Kenpo X tonight which is a super intense, but also super fun kickboxing work out.  We got through about 45 minutes tonight and skipped to the cooldown.  Talk about sweat!  Yuck, I was pretty gross, but felt amazing.  Can't wait for the next one!

After our workout, I headed to Harris Teeter to take advantage of Super Double Coupons!  Coupons double up to a $1.98 value.  I spent about an hour clipping and organizing my coupons and it was more than worth it.  My original total was $120.00.  I paid only $37.00.



I AM A COUPON QUEEN!

On a terrible note, I just ate part of Ronnie's leftover steak and cheese sandwich.  Ughhh why oh why?  I was starving by the time I was done with this day, so I went for convenience.  Bad choice.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment