I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter morning!

Oh to be a young child on Easter morning.  Riley was so excited he could barely stand the anticipation of the Easter bunny's arrival!  He woke up this morning and went straight for the cabinet to get a snack, as he does every morning.  When he turned around and saw his easter basket his face lit up and he went running saying "The Easter Bunny came to my house!!!"  What a lovely little moment I got to share with him <3  I know I'm a bit overboard with the pictures, but I just adore them all.









No comments:

Post a Comment