I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

P90X!

Tonight, Adriana and I did our first session of p90x.  We have agreed to start working out on this program twice a week and slowly work ourselves up to every day.  I know myself well, and I tend to make commitments that are way too over my head.  I get discouraged and frustrated and give up very quickly, so this way we both have a great support system and there aren't any crazy expectations.

We also are not going in order of the videos.  Tonight we did plyometrics aka jumping around and lots of squats!  We lasted 30 minutes of the one hour session! But even though we couldn't finish it, we went out for a walk for the remainder of the 30 minutes.  It's fun and I love her for making me do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment