I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Why a blog?

I love the way you say good morning.  This comes from a lovely Ingrid Michaelson song called The way I am.  I adore Ingrid and her lyrics are beautiful.  

http://youtu.be/jJOzdLwvTHA


My blog has been created to give me a place to record the lovely things in my day to day life.  It's a place for me to post my ideas, experiences, cooking adventures, and all the things I love.  A place for me to take a step back from the chaos and take pleasure in the little things.

Enjoy. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment