I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Grateful Bread Thursday!

Tonight was fantastic!  Nic works for the Grateful Bread Company in High Point and they did a special Mediterranean themed dinner.  We went with Adriana, Drew, Diego, Jessica, and Adam.  Everything was so wonderful from the atmosphere to the food.  Ronnie and I both got chicken tangine with ragout.  He got rice, but I went for the super fresh and delicious roasted asparagus.  I wish they did these lovely dinners more often!

Chicken tangine with ragout and roasted asparagus
Uno has become one of our favorite pastimes!  After dinner, we stopped by Adriana's for a bit, but since she had to work on Good Friday, we came back to our apartment with Nic, Jessica, and Adam for some wine and Uno!  It's always a good time :)


Family Guy Uno :) Thanks, Gus and Donna!

My love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment