I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Artquest, downtown fun, and carne asada!

Saturday was just wonderful!  We began our day with the lovely Adaline's third birthday party at Artquest downtown.  Though we've heard of it, we had never been.  What a cool place!  We had a lovely time and it's always great to see friends that we don't see often. <3  After the party we walked to Liberty Oak, one of my all time favorite restaurants, and had a fantastic lunch (all pictured below)!  We kept walking after lunch and stopped for ice cream at The Full Scoop!  Riley went for a chocolate cone and Ronnie and I split a smoothie filled with frozen yogurt and tons of fruit.  Yummm!  We stopped and downed our icecream and smoothie on a grassy patch in front of the courthouse.  After heading home for nap time, we headed over to Adriana and Drew's for a night of carne asada, horseshoes, and fire pit fun!

I love love love weekends!




































No comments:

Post a Comment