I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Monday, May 9, 2011

Hello, 24!

Today is the day I turn 24!  At first I was a bit concerned about this new, older, age.  I thought it made me considered "mid-twenties", but come to find out it's not so bad!  This morning I was given a gift certificate from my husband and son for a manicure and pedicure!  (Thank you my loves)  I went to work and received another gift certificate for a manicure from one of my kids, and a very sweet homemade card from another.  I did not advertise my birthday at work because I didn't want to feel like I was fishing for gifts, but I did tell a couple of the kids who then told their parents!  I have a great class and great parents to these little ones!

Tonight Ronnie had school, but only for a couple hours, so we headed over to Adriana and Drew's house where we were treated to Chinese take out and wine!  I love these sweet friends <3

This has been a perfect twenty-fourth birthday weekend and I couldn't ask for better family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment