I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Meal Plan!

I have found that if I plan our meals for the entire week, we spend much less money and eat much better!  Not to mention, makes my life a lot easier!  I'm only posting each day at a time because I can't figure out how to get an entire excel spreadsheet to post!  Here is Monday:




Monday
Ronnie Breakfast Nature's Path organic oatmeal & strawberries
Riley Breakfast Cinnamon applesauce and mango & strawberries
Court Breakfast Light & fit strawberry, pomegranate, and blueberry yogurt and mango & strawberries
Ronnie Lunch pizza rolls & leftover pigs in a blanket & green beans
Court Lunch Salad
Dinner C - Out for work, R - school, little r - PB&J with apples
Court's breakfast & lunch.  Ry's breakfast

Ronnie's breakfast & lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment