I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sunday swimming!

This morning I got up and cleaned a house, went triple couponing, then cookout by the pool, swimming with Riley, and new friends!  Great Sunday, except Ronnie's crazy amount of homework and studying.  He is so incredibly determined and motivated and we support him 100%...but we still miss him.  At least he got to come to the pool and eat for a while!

So cute!

Diego is a fantastic swimmer!




<3

Ronnie and Drew!






Buffalo chicken, Lemon pepper chicken, hot dogs, and pork loin!




Our new friend, Mollie! <3

Our new friend Johnny!

No comments:

Post a Comment