I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A BEAR in the Boro.

I just feel so awful for this little guy.  There is a bear cub wandering around Greensboro - spotted in dumpsters, on Battleground, and now in a tree.  You know he's terrified...poor guy.  Riley and I went to see him today after work while he was up in the tree.  He was very cute <3  I hope he gets home safe.

UPDATE!  He was shot and killed at the airport because he showed aggression (only after a warning shot went off in the air!!!)  :(  Assholes.

Face!

Climbing down!  That's when we headed out!

<3 (Picture by Niki!)

Don't you just want to hug him! (picture by Niki!)

The photo from the paper.  I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment