I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Belated Mother's day visit to my mother in law and a visit to the sheep farm!

This morning we went out to visit with Pat.  We were not able to get there last Sunday (Mother's Day) because we just had too much going on!  It was good to see her and Riley always loves visiting!


We headed over to Rising Meadow Farms after our visit to pick up some sheep's wool for a project with my kids next week <3  I wish we were able to spend more time here before the storm came rolling in.  We will surely be attending the Farm Fest in October!








No comments:

Post a Comment