I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sand, ocean, seafood, cards!

We purchased fifty dollars worth of WONDERFUL seafood from Capt'n Jack's in Ocean Isle.  The best place by far.  We got a pound of shrimp, pound of scallops, pound of trigger fish, and pound of mahi.  We were all set and ready for Adriana, Drew, and Diego to join us!  We went back out onto the beach for awhile after a quick nap for Riley, made dinner when our friends arrived, put the littles to bed, and sat out on the balcony til we couldn't keep our eyes open anymore!




































No comments:

Post a Comment