I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy (kind of) anniversary and Wednesday meal plan!

Today is our six year anniversary of being together.  Ronnie and I started dating May 18th of 2005.  Seems like yesterday...and forever.  Though he thinks it's silly that I still want to celebrate, I think it's celebration worthy!  I mean, SIX YEARS! That's a long time and I want to celebrate our life together!  Yes, we now have a wedding anniversary...this is just an extra one :)

His softball practice has now been cancelled, so we are headed out to wine and dine <3 Thank you so much to our fantastic friends and neighbors, Donna and Gus, for keeping Riley so we can celebrate!

The meal plan is pretty boring today...considering I cooked nothing.  I had the leftover BBQ, but didn't even bring the salad with me!  I'm sure we'll go somewhere wonderful tonight though, so it will be just fine. <3


Wednesday
Ronnie breakfast - Provided at work
Courtney breakfast - Biscuit!
Riley - Biscuit!
Ronnie lunch - Provided at work
Courtney lunch - Leftover pulled pork & salad
Dinner - Out for our "anniversary" kind-of

No comments:

Post a Comment