I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Good morning, Sunshine.

This morning I threw together some omelets for my family before I went to clean a house (that I was unable to clean due to a locked door!).  I used organic mushrooms, red onion, monterey-jack cheese, and homemade butter from Homeland Creamery, a local farm.  I like mine to be drenched in hot sauce :)

We were also able to try Dusti's homemade mint jelly with our toast!  Deeelicious!

Ingredients


Listened to my new CD while I cooked <3

 
I love Frank's red hot! And Dusti's mint jelly!



I hope everyone has signed up for Starbucks birthday club!

1 comment:

  1. amazing! yum yum yum, I like asparagus and hot sauce in my eggs <3

    ReplyDelete