I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday meal plan!

Meal plan for Tuesday!


Tuesday
Ronnie - Apple cinnamon muffin & strawberries
Riley - Apple cinnamon muffin & strawberries
Courtney - Apple cinnamon muffin & Lara bar
Ronnie lunch - peanut butter & jelly and pretzels
Courtney lunch -salad from yesterday!
Pulled pork sandwiches, sweet potatoes, black-eyed peas

Riley making the muffins!

Riley's fruit, my Lara bar, and our muffins!

Ronnie's 2 PB&J's, pretzels, fruit, and muffin!

Dinner in the crockpot set to cook all day!  Here's to hoping it becomes delicious pulled pork sandwiches!

1 comment: