I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Celebrating the May birthdays with the girls!

There is so much going on in May!  Between my close group of friends (from 6 to 24 years of friendship!) we have three May birthdays!  Jessica, Emily, and myself.  Last night we celebrated at US Sushi, followed by Red Mango froyo, then to Kristin's for wine and chatting <3  These girls make my life so much easier and I am so happy to have each one of them as my friend.

Emily's birthday present!


Jessica's birthday present!

Babycakes cookbook (vegan, gluten free, and sugar free!)








Dusti and I have been through a lot of ups and downs, but at the end of the day we love eachother <3

Dusti's Red Mango creation!

My Red Mango creation!

Gift from Dusti! - eggs from her chickens :)

Thank you Dusti!  Can't wait to try the homemade mint jelly :)

Ordered this morning!  Can't wait for the arrival!

Thank you, Kristin!  They are beautiful <3

Thank you, Emily!  I love these boys <3

Thank you, Jessica!  You are so thoughtful <3

Homemade card <3

2 comments:

  1. Let's rephrase our picture caption, shall we?

    "From being fantastic friends, to being bitches, to being fantastic friends- through hormones, misunderstandings, and bitch fests..."

    ahaha <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Yes, that's much more fitting <3

    ReplyDelete