I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Happy birthday to my beautiful mother!  My mom has ALWAYS been there for me.  She is a friend, daily inspiration, and the most motivated and dedicated person I know.  She is gorgeous inside and out and I am very lucky to have her. <3

Tonight we joined my parents and brother at their house for some Poblano's take out and a movie.  It is always great to spend time with my family, but today was special!

Two of my favorite people <3

Getting ready to bake!

Easy there, Jake!

"My can stir good, Mommy!"

I remember when I was that excited over licking the spatula!


Checking out tutu's new Ipad

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Jake was an expert cake decorator <3




....but may need some work on cake serving!

Oh my!

Sneaky little monster!
Chomping down some pistachios!

2 comments:

  1. I STILL get excited to lick cake batter! :) Looks awesome- happy birthday to your mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! She had a great birthday, thank you!

    ReplyDelete