I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday and planting with my kids!

This week at school I am teaching my kids all about Mother's Day...why we have it, how to show our mothers love, everything mothers do for us.  Today we planted flower seeds in Styrofoam cups :)  It was super fun and the kids loved it!  When finished I tied a pink ribbon on the cup for them to give to their mothers <3  We watered our flower seeds with a re-used half gallon milk jug (since last week we learned about reduce, re-use, and recycle)!





No comments:

Post a Comment