I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lunch!

We went to the grocery store today to get a couple things for the week and take advantage of my good coupons!  One of the things we got very cheap with a coupon was Pillsbury Grand's biscuits.  I don't usually buy these, but I don't pass up something that's quick, easy, and practically free!  When we were putting away our groceries we saw that the biscuits popped open while in the bag!  I hadn't planned on using them today, but I improvised and made pigs in a blanket, salad, and green beans.  More than I'd planned on making, but it all worked out well <3


I <3 salad!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy looking salad!! We made a pizza for dinner- I think the turkey pepperonis were a lot spicier than normal... Want my heartburn?

    ReplyDelete