I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Friday, May 6, 2011

Riley's mother's day snack :)

So Riley had a day full of surprises today!  My mom came to his school and brought him a Happy Meal and had lunch with him!  What an excellent lunch he had!  She brought cookies for all of his friends and he talked about his Mimi coming to visit him for the rest of the day!

This afternoon Tonya had a mother's day snack for the kids and their mothers to enjoy <3  Of course, I worked late so that I could sneak off to be with Ry <3






No comments:

Post a Comment