I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Shoutout to my two followers!

Thank you for following me, my friends!  I haven't advertised or told anyone about my blog, mostly because I'm not crafty, I'm not a great chef, and my life is not all that exciting.  I am too busy to scrapbook, so I enjoy looking back on my life and the things I do on here.  It gives me a place to come back to when I need some pleasant memories and it's also way to document Riley's life and growth.  You two are so sweet for being interested...even if it's a bore. <3

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. it's not a bore silly. I love the food posts and the meal plans and of course the cute pictures of riley <3

    ReplyDelete