I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

BBQ!

The BBQ turned out great last night, but I was much too tired to post. 


Recipe:
1 and a half pounds of lean pork
1/2 green onion chopped
1/2 onion chopped
1 medium carrot 
1/2 bottle BBQ sauce (I prefer Eastern - vinegar based)

Put everything in a crockpot and cook on low all day!
Shred the pork, return to pot and let simmer 10-15 minutes
Put on a bun (or in a bowl) and enjoy!

This is what I came home to.  The apartment smelled amazing!

BBQ, mashed sweet potatoes, and black eyed peas!


Riley having a slice of Nic's pumpkin pie...with his hands of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment