I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday evening


Sunday night was a laid back, get ready for the week, kind of night!  I enjoyed a glass of cabernet with the lovely, Lindsay and Jessica while Ronnie finished up some studying and quizzes.  I got our breakfast and lunch ready for the next day, folded some laundry, had a frozen pizza (part of the Meal Deal at Harris Teeter this week!), and read Riley two of his favorite books before bed.  <3  Have a great week!

Cabernet in my new glass <3


Sometimes frozen pizza just hits the spot :)

Reading to himself, and yes those are Snow White sheets that were mine as a child.

<3

Our two current favorites.

<3

Burned my new candles from Jessica for the first time!  So pretty.

2 comments:

  1. Let the wild rumpus start!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my all time favorites! I'm so glad he loves it too :)

    ReplyDelete