I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blind Tiger Tuesday!

Tonight Lindsay took me out for my birthday!  We ate at Kickback Jack's where I enjoyed a Blue Moon, mozzarella sticks, and a Firehouse burger (topped with pepper jack and fried jalapenos!)  We then headed to the Blind Tiger for some live music!  The place was super cool and the bands were fantastic!

We got there when Revolution Mill, a local band, was on stage.  They were so fun!  I would definitely see them again!

The next band was another local, Holy Ghost Tent Revival.  Their energy was fantastic!  Not to mention all the different instruments they played, including a trombone, keyboard, trumpet, drums, and many guitars.  I loved this band so much I bought the CD :)




Thank you to my dear friend, Lindsay, for a perfect night!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment