I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's Friday, I'm in love.

This week has been so wonderful!  Long week at work, but every evening has been lovely.  Wednesday night I celebrated Adriana's acceptance to UNCG!  Drew and Ronnie rode bikes while we sipped wine and talked about future plans.  Thursday the guys had softball practice, so Adriana, Andrea, Diego, myself, and Riley headed over to Taste frozen yogurt bar where we got our fill of delicious froyo with fruit toppings!  When the guys were finished with practice we ordered tons of pasta, salad, and wings from Queen's pizza.  They get my rating for best wings in Greensboro, hands down! 

Today's game was great!  Ronnie played FANTASTICALLY! Even hit it out of the park once :)  I brought bubbles to keep Riley and Diego occupied and it worked for the first 45 minutes!  Yay for bubbles!  After the game, we got more wings from Queen's and headed back to Adriana's for drinks!  Great night...great week!












No comments:

Post a Comment