I'm a lady who wears many hats. I am first myself...constantly growing, learning, and exploring life. I am also a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher, cook, homemaker, and friend. I love every moment of it and my blog is a way for me to document my life and enjoy each memory. <3

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Beach, lunch, and pizza

We headed out to the beach again for the morning.  Sadly, Adriana and Drew are leaving today, but we sure did make the best of their last few hours here!  After some time on the beach and burying Diego in the sand, we went back to the hotel to cook up the rest of our seafood, chicken, and veggies!  The left around 5 and we went out in search of a restaurant.  Unfortunately, Memorial weekend means hour plus waits at all restaurants!  There was no way we were sitting and waiting that long, so we ordered pizza and wings from Domino's and hung out with Riley <3



























No comments:

Post a Comment